Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oddities -

I was behind a Toyota Prius this morning, and the driver proceeded to throw his/her trash out the window. Now if that's not a contradiction, I don't know what is.

I'm really terrible at parallel parking. It wasn't a required skill way back when I took my driver's test, and it wasn't something I really ever had to do before I got this job. I spent a good 5 minutes this morning getting my little car into the available space, and I still was crooked. I guess I'll eventually get the hang of it with enough practice. :)

I didn't find out until the other day that Ryan thinks the vase he got me (picture in Sunday's entry) is ugly. What?! It has grown on him a bit, and he won't say it's "ugly" anymore, but he's still not too fond of it. He likes the shape, but not the color. I think that makes it sweeter of him to have bought it regardless of whether HE liked it or not. :) I still hope he comes around on it, though.

I don't know if I mentioned it last week or not, but I walked around the town on my lunch break one day last week and found the CUTEST little boutique, filled to the brim with gift ideas. If you're on my Christmas shopping list this year, chances are good you will be getting a gift from there. :) I just loved it!

I'd love to be able to do all my Christmas shopping in town this year, but we'll see how that goes. :) You just can't beat the atmosphere around here. I found out through a little research that this town was voted as the most picturesque downtown in Virginia. I thought that was really neat, and I whole-heartedly agree.

Well, it's getting busy over here again.. that's it for now! Hope you all are having a fantastic Tuesday. :)


9:41 AM

Comments:
Hey buddy! :) My clinical group went to Market Station for lunch today and drove by your office :) I wanted to stop in and say HI so bad! :-D

LOVE YOU!!! :) (and the vase! so pretty! ;))

Em :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers