Greetings from chilly No. VA. :) This week has honestly been really chilly.. easily too cold for shorts. Not sure if it'll last, but it's nice.
Cable is lovely.. they came and installed that yesterday. It's such a strange concept being able to find something to watch basically anytime of the day. :) We really haven't watched that much of it, though.
Today we had planned to get up and go bike riding on our local trail. Unfortunately, the weather had other ideas, and it was raining when we woke up. Anyway, so we changed our plans.. and we decided on rock climbing! :) We drove out to an indoor rock climbing place, and had a lot of fun. Neither of us had ever tried it before. Of course, Ryan looked like an old pro up there, scrambling up the wall like a monkey, and putting his wife to shame. ;-) No, no, it honestly was really fun!
I'm working on getting some pictures up. I know my entries aren't as exciting without them. ;-) My camera is having issues, though, and it seems I also need a new battery. Ah well, at least this year I'll actually have a good gift suggestion for Ryan to get me for Christmas. :) Usually I can't think of anything I really want. It'd be nice to have a smaller, newer camera, though... I love my camera, but it's a technological dinosaur.
Well, we're off to go play some basketball until the rain returns. Tomorrow they're calling for rain again, but Friday looks pretty good, so we're planning on going canoeing on the river then. In case you're wondering, we're having a great time. :)