It seems as though everything is conspiring against me this morning. For one, I was running late.. 5:45 came so early this morning, so I was kinda dragging. Then, the dog, who is usually aching to get outside, decided that no, no, it would be much more fun to run away from me this morning. With my hubby already out the door, it took a good 8 minutes or so for me to catch him by myself. He's a small, quick little fella. Not that I even wanted to go outside, personally, but I knew Tucker would've exploded during the day had I not. Oh, and it's pouring the rain outside this morning.
Has anyone found a good trick to get your wet umbrella into the car with you without completing dretching yourself? If so, I'd really love to know. :)
But you know what? I really don't want to be in a bad mood today! Honest! I had a fantastic weekend, and it's already Tuesday! Oh, and tomorrow is my LAST DAY OF WORK!
Seriously, being happy is way easier than being mad.
My Dad and I have always had this little inside joke. We were the only ones in the family that seemed to believe that inanimate objects are out to get you. I even wrote a paper on the Conspiracy of the Inanimate Society back in college.. and got an A. When you can't find such-and-such, or something's not where you left it, or something just doesn't want to work... "it's a conspiracy." My Dad's hilarious.. there isno one on this earth like my Dad.
But did I mention that my Mom and I got manicures/pedicures together on Saturday?! Pure bliss. I haven't been pampered like that since I got married. :)
And now, for something completely different. Weekend pictures!
Ryan's Company Picnic -
Ryan in the batting cages (dark blue) with one of his reps
And a random picture of me chatting
Mini golf!
The picnic was at a very pretty park..
DATE NIGHT!
Last night, we had a date night :) Dinner and a movie!
Ryan at dinner :)
And me
Us when we got home
Again, without the flash
We saw Invincible at the theatre.. very, very good movie! Surprisingly good, considering it's a "football movie." :)
Well, lots to do between today and tomorrow! I can't even believe tomorrow is my last day.. crazy, crazy, crazy.