Well, tomorrow will be my first day at the new job! It really has been a great, relaxing vacation week with my hubby, but now it's back to business. I'm excited and nervous. Excited for obvious reasons.. new job, which, just to get, was a total blessing! Not sure if I mentioned it, but I was called in last Friday to come sign all the paperwork.. legal stuff.. and also to meet everyone, and get a tour of the place. It's MUCH larger than it looks from the main street! The front building was built in 1796, but they built a three-story addition behind it just 15 years ago. My front office has black and white photos of what the town used to look like, which is a far cry from what it is today! Very historic, and full of charm.. I love it. :)
Also, everyone that I met seems very nice, and they were very welcoming. Quite a few people were out on vacation, so I haven't met everyone yet, including the lady who will be training me tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have to be "in training" for very long.. I don't do very well having someone over my shoulder. I do best when I'm kind of thrown in to it, and left to tend to myself. If I have a question, I'd rather just call. ;-) But I realize I probably won't have much choice in the matter, and that's okay.
I'll admit that I'm nervous as well! The excitement outweighs the nervousness, of course, but there will be a lot to learn initially, and I had been with the same company for nearly 5 years.. so this is pretty new again. :)
Well, I'm off! The chicken and broccoli casserole I've had cooking in the oven is finally nearly done, so I'm going to go join my hubby, who is, of course, watching the Eagles game at the moment. :) I'll let you all know how my first day goes!
Anyway, hope you all have had a fantastic weekend, and I hope that it's a great Monday for you all. :)