Thursday, August 17, 2006

Stating the Obvious -

I've applied for 7 more jobs this week: one accounting job, three clinical unit secretary jobs at the hospital, and two admin. positions. I'll be available to start a new job a month from tomorrow, so it's really getting down to crunch time! There are plenty of open positions, it's just a matter of getting in the door and getting an offer. Hopefully I won't have to go through this whole process again for a loooong time.

My arms are so sore from working out yesterday that it hurts to stretch them over my head. Ouch. Somedays I tend to overdo it at the gym. :) Oh well, it's a *good* sore feeling.

Ryan and I had a dinner business meeting last night, which was awesome. We've definitely decided to start our own business... and our sponsor is an incredible resource, so I'm excited about where this will go.

What's not awesome is that I'm still not feeling well, stomach-wise. Just when I think I'm okay, I start feeling sick. I've been very careful about what I eat, yet I felt sick after lunch and dinner yesterday. Hopefully I'll be feeling 100% in time for Saturday's party!

I just ordered two new window clings for my car. They're going to replace my Bush/Cheney '04 window cling which is bleached from the sun, and peeling off my window from baking in the sun. I'll still be sad to take it off, though. During the past election, here in my company's parking lot I had the lone Bush sticker in a sea of Kerry stickers. (Though, had Bush lost, I would've taken my sticker off... so why are there STILL so many Kerry stickers? Lame.) In any event, in it's place will be:

and

Pugs and Redskins.. that about sums it up! I didn't want to have a naked back windshield, so I'll be happy when they arrive. I'm not a bumper sticker fan, (messy and permanent) but window clings are awesome!

Hope you all have a great day! :)


8:03 AM

Comments:
What kind of business do you plan on starting?

Hope your tummy feels better soon. I have had almost 9 months of tummy sickness now. I am ready for mine to be over with!!!!

I agree that window clings are better than bumper stickers that don't want to come off. People change and what you put there before, you might not want in 2 years :)
 
I always wonder the same exact thing when I see a Kerry sticker go by... he lost. I had a Bush sticker during the elections, but I took it down shortly after because I didn't want to get rear-ended, lol.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers