Monday, August 28, 2006

Pirates, Pictures & Football -

It was a nice, relaxing weekend.. just not nearly long enough! Oh, and, also? I'd really rather be back in bed right now. :) Aside from that, it's a great morning!

We watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night, which I had never seen before. Yeah, I know, it's like 2 years old or so. I liked it. :) Can't say I was an Orlando Bloom fan before seeing it. I kinda, sorta liked Johnny Depp, (Secret Window) as an actor, but he's a little dark, and the man wears more eyeliner than I do... enough said. I guess we can see the sequel now? :) As you can probably tell, we're a little behind on movies, but there are actually two out right now that we want to see. Usually, though, I prefer to rent them and watch them at home. :)

I did remember to bring the portrait pics that Will sent me last week. These were taken at the end of the second day, just for the heck of it. I had complimented him on his camera choice (Canon!) and he pulled out his other Canon camera to take these two.

They had asked if I'd pull my car around to the pump to have in the shots, so the white car is mine. :) I had asked if my Bush '04 sticker would be a problem, but they said they could edit it out. :) Too funny. They're based in San Francisco, so, you know..

I'm not sure when I'll get to see the actual PBT photos. Now that marketing isn't located in our office, I'm out of the loop. :( Last year, our marketing dept. put all the pics up on a website, so I got to see them before the posters and flyers and things were even ready. Not this year, though.. bummer.

This is cute.. my hubby just e-mailed me this article, with the subject line, "Look at the little Ryan!" (on the left side) For my husband's sake, I really hope we have at least one boy in the future. :) HA!

Anyway, hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and I hope it's a great day! :)



6:54 AM

Comments:
You are so gorgeous! And SO photogenic! Woo!

Such a cute little boy! Awww!

Glad you had a great weekend..Checkout the site here in about an hour ;-) hehehe!

Love ya!
 
Wow, your pictures look GREAT! You really should go into modeling!:)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers