Thank you to those who prayed for us regarding the condo. We're now first in line, and we're meeting with the owners tonight at 6 to see it. We did some research last night.. we Zillowed the condo to see what it's worth, (for future reference, and just for curiousity's sake) and found two condos on the homes database that are currently for sale, so we were able to see pictures of the actual building and the inside. :)
If you guys have never seen Zillow, go see it now! It's especially useful if you're house hunting, or if you're a homeowner. Basically, you can look up any home, and get it's current estimated value, as well as the values of other homes in the area. It will also look up the sales history of the home, as well as the property tax. Very, very cool! It also shows you a satellite image of the home and neighborhood. :) However, for those of you in more rural areas, it may not have any information at all.
This morning I've really been reflecting on this past year. It certainly has been eventful, huh? Presently I'm learning patience, yet again... it's the one lesson I've admittedly not learned very well, in spite of the fact that God keeps bringing me back to it time and time again. I do have faith, and I do trust Him; it's just a matter of patiently waiting on His timing in it all. One lesson I used to struggle with was turning things over to Him, and giving over the control. I used to want to hold on to it and deal with it on my own, but that was just useless. Now, He's the first one I turn to, because I'm not reliable with it. :) I apologize if that's too vague.. just kinda getting my thoughts out there. In any event, I'm learning. Sometimes I wish I could just wake up in the morning having obtained a new characteristic in my sleep. It'd be a lot easier that way! :) If I could wake up, and suddenly be the most (insert desired characteristic here) person on earth, that'd be awesome, but that's not how it works.
Ryan and I watched the JCPenney Jam last night, and actually really enjoyed it. We caught the last half of it.. Sarah Evans (love her!) with 3 Doors Down, John Legend, Katherine McPhee with Andrea Bocelli, Sting, and Kenny Chesney. If you didn't see it, you can watch all of the performances HERE! :) I just the internet.
It's funny how we change the names of websites/search engines into verbs. You zillowed last night. People google every day. The ever evolving English language!
Patience - man I need some of that right now! I am glad God teaches us lessons and helps us improve our character through trials - if not, it would be harder to stick with the chracter changes.
Hope those all of the prayers from both of us help out too first in line now that is now. When all of have God in lives he can always help us out and be there for us and for each other over too and the waiting this a good thing but God will be there for both of you to see what is going to happen next . Bet that thing with that jam was good liked you said they all sound very good Iam going to watch that too that's that that you can put things on here and do that and watch it . Shawn talk to you both later and have a great day.
I really hope that you get the condo! I'll say a prayer for you!:) I understand what you mean about patience. I REALLY need that and God keeps trying to teach me that lesson, but I tend to get anxious and fail all the time.:( I'm really trying!!