8 month anniversary evening was just great. :) Sometimes we just have way more fun staying in rather than going out! Sure, we didn't really have an option, but we opt to stay in most of the time anyway. :) Dinner turned out really well, and was quite delicious! Though, I wouldn't say it was exactly a romantic evening, per se. :) I mean, we watched football, after all. (I love the Colts, though not as much as my Redskins, of course.) But, we did spend time reminiscing about the wedding, dating, and of course the past 8 months.. all of that good stuff. It really has been a great ride thus far, and I couldn't be more thrilled sharing this life with my best friend.
I had a lot fun modeling yesterday. They took shots in three different locations around the office, which took just a little over an hour. The photographer was fun, and gave a ton of compliments in a non-creepy way. He was very surprised I hadn't modeled before (aside from this same type of thing last year) and suggested that I do modeling on the side. HAHA! Don't get me wrong... I don't have low self-esteem.. I'm comfortable with myself. However, I honestly just do not take myself that seriously!
In any event, they asked if I'd accompany them to shoot at different locations today. It's not rainy today, so we get to take pics outside of the office. Fun, fun!
I got a call yesterday, and I have another interview set up for Wednesday at 10 AM. However, if I get an offer from the engineering firm I interviewed with on Monday, I already know that I will most definitely TAKE IT. I know I didn't get their Admin. position, because they took it off of their online listings. I won't lie, I was really bummed to see that. The head of accounting told me they'd be interviewing other people for the billing specialist job over the course of this week, so I'm not that surprised that I haven't heard back about that position yet. BUT, Ryan suggested that I call today if they haven't called by noon, just to check if they've made a decision one way or the other. This job hunting stuff isn't that fun anymore!!
This weekend we've got our annual CRAB FEAST at my Aunt & Uncle's house in Maryland! Family + new babies + great food = really good time!! I'm sure I'll have pictures to share from the feast on Monday.
On that note, I hope you all have great Friday and a very nice weekend!
Hey, at least you know if you don't find a job anytime soon, you can always take up modeling!;) HAHA! That's really cool that you get to do some modeling at your job, though! Speaking of jobs, today is my last day at work. I'm hoping that it won't be awkward at the end of the day, but something tells me that it cannot be avoided.;) Have a great weekend!:)
Glad that your 8 month anniversary was good. Even though it's the not team but still football steelers play tommorw my team hopeefully they will win we will have to wait and see. Good luck on wednesday with your interview and have fun at the crab feast in Maryland too have a good day and the weekend also. From the both of us tell tucker that we said hi and hi from our cats too!