I must sound like a broken record, but seriously, we had another nice weekend. :) It's funny how fast this summer has gone by, and I still can't believe that it's already the middle of August! How did that happen?!
After work on Friday, I drove over to my parents' house, where Ryan had been all day. He put down their hardwood floor in their brand new sunroom, and it looked so fantastic! He did a wonderful job. :)
Friday -
My hubby did this! (the deck outside is not finished yet, as you can see :)
Close-up
After we moved in all of the furniture! Isn't it just beautiful? My Mom did a GREAT job with picking out furnishings. (This view only shows about half of the sunroom.)
Saturday -
My family threw a surprise 25th Anniversary party for my Aunt Karen & my Uncle Alvin at my parents' house.
Over 50 of our relatives came!
SURPRISE!
Aunt Karen joking that they should've just kept driving
My Mom with Aunt Karen & Uncle Alvin
The present & guestbook table (with their engagement picture!)
Cutting their cake
25 years and still so in love
And us... we've got a while to go! :)
I would've taken lots and lots of pictures, but I had limited space on my memory card. :( We had a wonderful time, though! Nearly all of my Aunts & Uncles were there, and a number of my cousins as well. It was a very full house! They also played a slideshow on the TV with tons of pictures, and even short video clips! It was very cute.
I can't believe it's towards the end of August too this month is flying. The Hardwoord floor looks great ! The furnishings looked very nice there too in their spot and this song is good and the beat is good to i bet they were surprise when they walked in and like you said that there was alot of people and that is a full house. They are great pictures aof everyone and the one with both of you is very nice when you all watch those clips and the slide show and the video clips they were very nice . You and ryan make a cute couple to