What a great morning! :) I got myself up at 4:45 AM to go work out without my hubby for the first time in a month. He had physical therapy today at 7 AM, and will be starting at Gold's Gym next week to continue his specific exercises. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.. though I still prefer him being there, of course. There are two ladies that are ALWAYS there every morning, so I made friends today, since I'll be seeing them every day! One of them is usually finishing up her workout when I get there at 5, so I asked her today, "when do you get in??" to which she replied, "EARLY!" I don't know how she does it! 4:45 is early enough for me.
I've got to say, though, that I always, always, always feel fantastic when I work out in the morning. It really makes my day! I feel productive before I even step foot in the office. :) I never used to be a morning person, but I'm slowly becoming one. I'd still like to have a workout buddy, though! Any takers??
I'm thrilled that it's Thursday already. Hard to believe that the weekend is so close! Ryan and I started discussing weekend plans last night. It's funny, because we both get an idea in our heads about what the weekend will entail, but we don't usually communicate those thoughts until Saturday morning... they're typically very, very different ideas of how to spend the weekend! We've resolved to discuss them well before the weekend has arrived, so there are no disappointing surprises. (ie- I'd like to spend most of it at the pool, while he wants to change the oil in our vehicles!) We're actually thinking about seeing Lady in the Water this weekend, but no real plans aside from that just yet. (that I know of.. haha)
I get to see Em tonight! My favorite! Never a dull moment when the two of us get together.
Same here with my husband! I will want to go do something on a Saturday, but he wants to change the oil in his vehicle or wash his vehicle (which takes all day).
Oh man... i could NEVER get up that early to work out! But I guess soon enough I will be up during the night for feedings. I don't look forward to that :)
Hope you will come up with some fun weekend plans!