I don't want to speak too soon, but... I think I may have just found a new job! The slightly surprising part is... I just interviewed for two different jobs within the same company.
I had my interview in their conference room, which looked like it had been professionally decorated.. long, dark wood table, gorgeous leather chairs, paintings on the wall. The interview was for their open Admin. position, so I was in the middle of interviewing for that position when my interviewer mentions, "You know, you'd qualify for our open Billing Specialist position." After he interviewed me, their director of Accounting came in and interviewed me for the other open position. I'd be happy with either one! The Billing Specialist position would be in their corporate office, (really, really nice office!) while the Admin. position would be closer to home. I guess we'll just see! They both said they'd call me sometime this week. Please keep praying!
Our weekend was very nice. :) Spent Saturday by the pool.. and somehow burned. First burn all summer! Ugh. Thankfully it looks okay by now, but Saturday night was pretty uncomfortable! My parents were both feeling under the weather on Sunday, so I invited my brother to come over and have lunch with us after church instead. Watched the race, napped, and watched the EAGLES pre-season game. I love the Eagles... unless they're playing my Redskins, of course.
Well, better get back to work! Everyone here is excited for me, and hoping I get this job! (either of them) I have so much work to get to, though. Hope you all have a great day!
Cool. I applied for a receptionist job several years ago and I qualified to teach there - an ESL school. So I know how things can work out differently than you expect!
I hope you will hear good news from the company :)