Monday, August 14, 2006

Feels Like September -

Awwwwww. I thought for sure my camera's card reader was still here at work, but it must be at home. I'm slightly bummed, because I have tons of pictures to share from the weekend!

Of course, the crab feast was wonderful! Honestly, I'm not a big crab eater unless it's in the form of crab cakes. :) Sure, they have tons and tons of crabs, (my Uncle figures on 12 crabs per person!) but that's not all they have. Shrimp, bbq chicken, corn on the cob, tons of fruit, etc. are also on the menu! :) Truly a FEAST! Also, my Aunt's birthday is in two weeks, so we decided to surprise her by celebrating early! We had a great time. :)

I also was able to meet the babies, Casey and Brandon, who are 8 months and 9 months old. Casey was born right before our wedding, and Trish, who attended our wedding, gave birth to Brandon the following Tuesday! Absolutely adorable little boys! Over half of the pictures I took are of them. (Just for the record... she may try to deny it, but my Mom certainly seems ready to have grandbabies!)

The weather has been absolutely incredible--completely not August-like! The weather gets two, incredible thumbs up. Though, I got 8 bug bites within half an hour, just from taking the dog outside last night. The bugs get two huge thumbs down.

Ryan started feeling sick yesterday evening.. he managed to catch the awful stomach bug that's going around. My parents had it, and it lasted over a week! I'm really hoping that Ryan won't have it nearly as long as that. Stomach bugs are the worst. :( He's not going into work today, so hopefully he'll rest up and start feeling better. I'm feeling perfectly fine so far, but I wouldn't be too surprised if I wind up getting it as well. I'm not going to be any less affectionate just because he's sick.. so, if I get it, I get it.

The photoshoot on Friday was incredibly fun! Got to go out on-location for a couple of hours to a local store that uses our fingerprint scanning device. After they got all of the shots they wanted, the photographer, Will May, asked me not to pose, and took a few more shots. He showed me a couple of them on the view finder, and WOW, he's talented. He's going to e-mail them to me, so I can show you how they turned out! :) Also, marketing will be sending out the photoshoot photos for us to see, so I can post those, too.

Well, enough of my rambling. :) Hope you all had a great weekend, and I hope it's a good Monday for you all! Pictures from the weekend will come TOMORROW. :)


7:24 AM

Comments:
That sounds like so much fun!!! All that food plus family and friends... it would be wonderful! That's a lot of crab too! We told my mom that we were TTC and she suddenly went from "I'm not ready for grandbabies" to calling my daily asking if I've ovulated yet, LOL! Sometimes I think they tell themselves they're not ready to makes themselves feel younger :P
 
My e-mail is LittleJuliet@msn.com :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers