Friday, August 25, 2006

Dream On -

I've been dreaming a lot recently, and they've actually been about things that Ryan and I have been talking about lately. Go figure. Usually my dreams are either really random or really, really bizarre. Or both.

Night before last, we had been talking about what to do with the "surplus" in our checking account, (we decided to put more in ING Direct) and I told him, "baby, even if one of our vehicles were to break, we could pay for it!" What did I dream about that night? I dreamt that Ryan got two nails in his truck's tires, causing them to go flat. Then, last night, I had a dream that we were moving, but I don't recall where to. I also dreamt that Ryan got a speeding ticket.. for doing 58 in a 55 mph zone. He got a $19 ticket. How random is that?

Ryan talked with the condo owners last night, and was very honest about why we were not interested. He mainly just mentioned that the walls need to be patched and painted, and kind of left off the fact that their appliances are practically ancient. They were disappointed, and called back to say that we could do a walk-through with them, and they'd fix things. Unfortunately, we just don't think they realize how much would need to be done. We think it's best that we just renew where we are for 9 months, save some money, and try and buy something early next year. Now if only I could just find a job...

I got the photo disc in the mail from the photographer yesterday. :) Unfortunately, he put the pics on a DVD-R, and my computer here at work doesn't have a DVD drive. My home computer has one, so I was able to view them last night. They turned out pretty neat, I think. Ryan really liked them. I'll be able to post them on Monday!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! :)


7:03 AM

Comments:
The same thing has been happening to me about the dreams...So weird!

Hey....

Can I tell you a secret?

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

WIGGLE!!!!!!!!!

Love ya!
 
LOL. But can you explain my breastfeeding a snake dream? Maybe because of that movie Snakes on a Plane and because I have been thinking about breastfeeding? Weird nonetheless!

I am glad you guys are going to stay put for now. God has a great place in store for you. Just a matter of being patient!
 
Hope your weekend goes well it's interesting that different people can have different dreams but that's okay. Things will work out for both of you and god is there to help out and he knows what he can do for the both of you Like you said that they turn out very nice. Can't wait til see them on Monday ttul
Shawn
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers