Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dog Days of Summer -




Dear Diary,

No one understands that it is SUCH a rough life for a pug nowadays. (would you believe that this is the ONLY piece of "furniture" I'm allowed on?!) I spend my days sleeping, playing, eating, and getting into mischief. I'm practically full-grown now, and have all of my sparkling big-dog teeth. (though my nails are still puppy sharp!) Lets face it... no one understands just how hard it is to be this cute.

Sincerely,

Tucker the pug



11:12 AM

Comments:
Being cute is very hard...
 
I feel bad for my cat during the summer. He does have it hard. A really thick coat and he's FAT. He must be sooo hot.
 
Love this post. Sweet boy.

:-)
 
Emily this is so cute, your pug is adorable. We saw in some coupons this sunday in lancaster there was a necklace with a pug in it and around it was a heart. Shawn and I thought of you. I like that pic of you too on the couch. you guys are so cute, Keep trusting in God He knows where he wants you to work for him.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers