Thursday, July 13, 2006

When In Doubt -

And now for another edition of
'The Many Sides of Tucker'...

Shy Tucker

Playful Tucker

Tuckered Out Tucker

Scary Tucker **

Thoughtful Tucker

Happy Tucker

Big Bad Tucker

Affectionate Tucker

Hungry Tucker

Wanna play?

(**All taken yesterday after I got home from the gym, thus explaining the stretchy pants.)



7:29 AM

Comments:
Didn't even notice the stretchy pants!!!

I wish i could see tuckered out Jake...i haven't seen it yet!
*yawn*
Just preparing myself for babies, i guess.
 
Must have blinked. I see it this time though.

Yeah, dogs are good preparation for babies. I just hope Frank has a better attitude about a baby. I think he expects too much out of Jake some times. He IS still just a puppy.
 
I didn't notice the stretchy pants until you pointed them out! HAHA

Such cute pictures!! I wish Tucker and Tai (er...BoBo) could play together!!!
 
I don't know...dog or not, they are still like your child. What gets me is if he whines in the middle of the night, I have to get up because my job and performance is OBVIOUSLY not as important as his...
and anyway, hopefully this is just a faze that Jake will grow out of.
 
How cute! Our dog Maggie has that little curl-up tongue too!

How's the job hunt going? I've been thinking about you and praying you'd have luck!
 
So cute! I love the "thoughtful Tucker" shot... and the "hungry Tucker" shot cracked me up - he looks like he's about to attack the carpet! :)

Puppies are such fun.

.ashlee.
 
He gets cuter everytime I see him! What a doll! I love that post :-D Youre so creative! Have a great day sweet!
-Amanda
 
I love your "emotions of Tucker" photos! They make me smile every time!:) And I really needed that since it's so dreary outside today...

Thanks for the congrats!:) I didn't really think that I would get in, but God is definitely good!;) Good luck with finding a new job!!
 
it's about 52 degrees right now, and the wind is between 25 and 35 mph, which makes it feel colder... The highest temp it's supposed to get this week is 54 degress :-P I get so jealous when my mom talks about it being 90 degrees outside, lol!
 
that last one is just the best.
he's cute. that's for sure. : )
 
Haha - I had to go back and look for the stretchy pants too! No one would've known if you didn't mention it!

The best part of those pictures, is picturing you crawling around on the floor with your puppy. ;-) Cute!!!

Love ya! I'll be back in full swing in a few more days. :-D With more pictures, hopefully!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers