Friday, July 14, 2006

Vacation, Anyone?

It'd be safe to say that I am barely functional this morning. We had a meeting out in Beltsville, Maryland last night at 7:30, so we didn't get home till pretty late, and were up at our normal 5:50. Thank God it's Friday, AND it's pay day! (insert huge sigh of relief here)

With that in mind, let it be known that right about now, I'd rather be here:

(View the rest of our Cabo, San Lucas pics here)


Yep, I miss it dearly.

~ * Where would YOU rather be right now? ~



7:06 AM

Comments:
I'd like to be In Toronto...or Virginia Beach or anywhere but here!
 
Oh that looks so nice!! I'd rather be on a cruise to the Bahamas actually! I've been on two and loved both of them! Josh and I are hoping maybe next summer to be able to go on one. We shall see though.
*sigh* Its peaceful just to think about it...

Happy Friday!
 
I'll take anything in toronto, the food, the hockey, the people. It's a great place to be!!!
 
Oh im sure there will be much stress with the new job too...but hopefully i won't get yelled at as much.
 
Though i have to say, saying goodbye to the good customers has been hard. Im crying now because i just said goodbye to one. I am going to miss some people. I hope that i get to tell one of them off today too.
STALK
 
Well, Id rather be on our cruise headed to Cozumel!! But no, Im getting ready for work..lol- thanks for the reminder doll! ;) Love ya!
 
Cozumel...i love that place too!
 
I would love to be back in Mexico (Riviera Maya) right now. That's where we went on our honeymoon. *sigh* And with today being so dreary and with us going to a wedding tomorrow with the happy couple going to Hawaii for their honeymoon, it's really making me want it more and more and more.
 
first off let me say i LOVE the pictures, the one of Ryan walking on the beach is perfect with the sunlight, and sweet that he's carrying 2 pairs of flip flops :) second, thanks for your sweet comment, and third...where would i rather be? i think in Slovakia at a castle i was recently looking at online...can you believe to BUY it was only 150,000!!!??? i know it seems like quite a bit off the cuff....but for an authentic castle? ugh, i need to start saving :) my dad is 85 this year, so i would love to go back to his home country one more time before he passes...and eventually have a vacation home there!......alrighty sweets, i'll let you go, have a great weekend :) vincencia
 
i took a pix too on our honeymoon of my feet in a hammock. yeah, i'd rather be in any tropical location right now. : ) the last pix with the sun and white shirt is very artsy. it's a great photo. you should enlarge it and frame it if you haven't already. : ) adrian and i took pix similar too on the beach like that.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers