** Edit at 10:15 AM : I faxed out my resume to 4 places yesterday, and I just received my first call!!! Oh, and the background song doesn't seem to want to play, so I'll mess with that later.. sorry.. but I JUST RECEIVED MY FIRST CALL!!
I'm not really in a writing mood today, for whatever reason. (when's the last time I hadn't updated by 10 AM?!) I've had my playlist going this morning, and this song, which is now my background song, started to play. It was the song we used for our photo montage at our wedding, which played right before we were introduced at the reception for the first time as Mr. & Mrs.
I adore this song. It's by Seal. Back when I first had the idea that I wanted to make a photo montage for the reception, this is the song that we just had to use for it. If I had the actual photo montage (which I made with powerpoint) here on this computer, I'd upload it for you all to see, but I don't. Sooo, I'm going to post some of the pictures that we put in the montage, which were taken while we were dating.