Friday, July 21, 2006

More Cabo, San Lucas Pictures!

I am extremely happy to announce that, although disposable cameras are pretty worthless, I am SO GLAD we had it with us when my digital camera decided to die while we were on our boating trip in Cabo! Although not the greatest quality, we got some irreplaceable shots!

The famous Cabo Arch!

And yes, some of the shots I took of the WHALES also came out!!!! Ahh!! I am so, so beyond thrilled. Click here to see the pics from our boating trip in Cabo!

Well, we made it to Friday! :) Ryan and I are heading off to northeastern PA after work today, where we'll be attending his Uncle Tom's wedding tomorrow afternoon.


Uncle Tom and I swing dancing to "Let's Fall in Love"
by Frank Sinatra!

Incidentally, he's marrying the lady in pink. I kid you not!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a fantastic weekend!



7:21 AM

Comments:
Ahhhh I'm so jealous of your trip once again when I look at those pictures! *checks to see if she's green* Ok not green with envy yet!

Happy Friday and congrats to Uncle Tom!
 
YAY!! Pictures!! We got an underwater disposable camera for when we went snorkeling on the honeymoon...maybe I'll get them developed tomorrow. and HOPEFULLY some pics turned out! :crosses fingers:

Wave to me on your way North!! ;-)
 
I love you too...

I was completely off work today and just running around doing all sorts of random things!!! I loved it!
 
Gorgeous pictures...gorgeous!

How cool that the lady who caught the bouquet is getting married:)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers