Monday, July 31, 2006

Interview -

I have my first interview in 45 minutes. (8:00 AM) I'm dressed in a fabulous skirt suit, and I listened to jazz on my way to work. My hubby told me I look "beautiful" about three times this morning. I'm ready to go!

I'll let you know how it goes after I get back.. prayers (or thoughts) are much appreciated.

Happy Monday!

Edit at 10:00 AM -

Just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. :) The interview went very well! Some concerns I had were answered, and Dr. V. gave me a very thorough description of her practice, her standards, and what the job would entail. It's an admin. position at a cosmetic dentistry, which is only a mile away from my current office! (I'd also be trained as a dental assistant if I got the position) I think she liked me, though, so we'll just see what happens. I know I could do the job, and would enjoy it.. it's just a matter of whether it's the right one for me. We shall see!

Ryan and I had a great weekend. :) I worked out on Saturday morning while Ryan changed the oil in my car, and had it cleaned and washed. I can't remember the last time my car looked this nice! After we got cleaned up, we went and toured a couple of amazing model homes. The second one was nearly 10,000 square feet.. and for the first time ever, Ryan said he thinks it was TOO MUCH space! "I didn't think I'd ever say that," he confessed. 4 floors of expansive space is just a little.. much. Unless we had 8 kids or something, which isn't happening!

Afterwards, we went out to eat at the Original Steakhouse.. a nice local restaurant. True to their word, they have AMAZING steaks! Ryan had the NY strip, and I had the filet mignon. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! (I haven't had breakfast yet) We don't eat out all that often, so it was very nice. :)

After church on Sunday, we spent the remainder of the day with my parents, who had just gotten back from their vacation in Cancun on Saturday night! We were able to see all of their gorgeous pictures, and hear about the trip. I'm used to talking with my Mom pretty much every day, so it was hard going a whole week without being able to pick up the phone and call her!

Well, I think I'm going to head to Starbucks. :) I remembered everything this morning except breakfast, so I'm starving. Hope you all have a great day!!


6:21 AM

Comments:
Best of luck!! :-)

Angela
 
Hey, saw an old comment of your's on my xanga site. Sorry I don't xanga much, unless I need to rage on some left wing nut job:) Here's one link to the WMD story, you can search Foxnews.com archives for more http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200601,00.html
Good Luck with the job interview
 
Good luck!!!
 
You got it babe! GOOD LUCK! Im sure you will do fabulous!
 
Yay! I'm glad to hear that your interview went well! I'm also glad to hear that you feel that you would enjoy the job. That's very important! I have an interview tomorrow. I hope that goes well because it seems like it would be very flexible, which is always nice.
Thanks for your comment! Yeah, these pills that I am on now seem to be much better than my other ones. No more huge mood swings and my sex drive is a little better (which you totally need when you're married!! LOL)! The only side effect that I have right now is a little ab pain not long after I take the pill and I seem like I may be a little more restless when I sleep (John said that one morning he could tell that I wasn't breathing!! I wonder if pills can give you sleep apnea...). But those side effects seem like ones I can live with for a little while at least. As long as the weight gain stops, I'll be satisfied!;)
 
I would say Good Luck but you have already updated :oP im so happy it went great :o) and yes very true... if the job is right then you will get it :o)
 
I am glad to hear the interview went so well!! Good stuff. It sounds like a nice position.

10,000 sq. ft? DEFINITELY too big. How would you keep such a place clean?

Tsk tsk...breakfast is important! I am glad your stomach didn't rumble loudly during your interview!
 
Glad the interview went well...hopefully she gives you a call back.

And man, 10,000 sq feet, that house must've been HUGE!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers