It's so awesome to see how a few of you lovely ladies are just married, or almost there. I LOVE seeing the wedding and honeymoon pictures, LOVE hearing about all the details.. call me a romantic, but I love it all. It has got to be the most amazing day of your life. (before children enter the picture, I hear) It's a new chapter in an amazing journey, and it's so great being able to share in that.
I happened upon this lady's company, Ever After Coffee Table Books, and I've got to say, it's one of the most unique, wedding related, things I've ever seen. She used to be an editor and designer for a magazine before she and her husband moved to Miami. At that time, she decided to start up a business in which she designs these amazing wedding coffee table books, and they are SO well done.
Are those not the coolest things? They include so many details, (like the vows, the menu, the attire, the flowers, quotes from the guestbook, and a million other things) and special touches that traditional albums lack. It's like your very own storybook. But hold up.. they don't come without a hefty price tag! They START at $1,000, and that doesn't include her design fee. Whew! Still, though.. they are pretty amazing. You can check out the Gallery on her site that has whole albums which you can view.
However, I can't even THINK about money right now.. it's extremely tight. We just got paid last Friday, yet we're SO low. Between the $575 up-front for Ryan's surgery, (they don't do payment plans) $350 for the truck repair, which will be paid today or tomorrow, $1140 for rent, and then I remembered this morning that our car insurance is due today, so I've got to pay that online as well. Oh, and two small ($25-30) bills have to be sent in today. Yeah, our account is hurting. I hope we can make it till next Friday. :( I know that God provides, and I'm really having to trust in that right now.
In any event, I think it will be a good day. :) I've got lots of work to do, that's for sure. Ryan has my car today, so I'll probably be here a bit late, but he promised that we can go work out tonight before dinner! With my sporadic workout schedule lately, I'm not feeling so great about my body. I went and worked out after dinner last night, which felt GREAT! However, I've asked Ryan to keep me accountable, and of course it's more fun when he goes with me. :)
I have to start looking for a new job soon... to be honest, I'm not really looking forward to it. In fact, the thought of it makes me a bit nervous. It's another thing I'm having to just trust about! I know it's just a new chapter, and I should embrace that. I'm trying to psych myself up, because there's nothing more appealing than a good attitude about it all. Right? :)
I finally had time to really look at your entry today and wow...that's a hefty price but pretty cool. I think i would be computer savvy enough to get it done myself though...for much less! Job hunting made me nervous too.
I finally had time to really look at your entry today and wow...that's a hefty price but pretty cool. I think i would be computer savvy enough to get it done myself though...for much less! Job hunting made me nervous too.
Good luck job hunting! Yeah, I might have to do that soon. I'm still waiting to hear if I got into the program of my choice and if I don't, I may be looking for another job. I got accepted into another program, but it's not the program that I really wanted, so I'm not sure what to do. I'm not going to think about it until I have to. But God will have things work out for both you and me!:)
you've mastered the good attitude part. ; ) that sounds like a neat book. i always enjoy looking at wedding pix too. after the kids come then it's all about taking pix of them.. and i have to purposely take pix of adrian and i. kids are just so darn cute you know?
hope you are doing well. ryan too. you guys take care. : )
you've mastered the good attitude part. ; ) that sounds like a neat book. i always enjoy looking at wedding pix too. after the kids come then it's all about taking pix of them.. and i have to purposely take pix of adrian and i. kids are just so darn cute you know?
hope you are doing well. ryan too. you guys take care. : )
Hey we will be praying for you. Trusting God in the hard times is what makes faith more real. Its so easy to trust when things are going well. Shawn and I will be praying for you.We know about tight accounts. God had taken care of shawn when he lost everything. From our experience I know that God has you in His arms. Take some time tonight to sit with Ryan and or by yourself and just tell God what is on your heart, If your mad at him for what is going on let Him know, God will see you through always, We are here if we were closer we would have you over for meals. God bless you and Ryan, God is with you and he will never leave you or forsake you. Hold on to God's promises. By the way you look great. I wish that I could look as good as you do. You have a great day, God bless. Your Friend, Tina
Jake is crate trained but we only leave him in there during the day. If for some reason he had to go out at night to pee, we'd never hear him from upstairs. We screwed up his schedule by going to see a midnight movie last night so everything was all out of wack. But i had three hours of sleep all told...and it was all my fault and SOOOOOO worth it!