Monday, June 05, 2006

We're Back!

We're back, and we had a great weekend! Grandpa S. is doing really well, and is cleared to come home today! Yesterday, they delivered a hospital bed and a machine that makes it's own oxygen to their house. Also, there will be a few medical people on hand at their home for a couple of weeks to make the transition easier. Thank God! We're all thrilled at how well he's doing. :)

Grandpa's room was just down the hall from the delivery center... every time we'd come in or leave, we'd check the nursery window to see if there were any babies. :) We only saw one until yesterday as we were leaving.. there were four! *sigh* Babies. :)

Speaking of babies.. my coworker just came in, and announced that his baby girl, Samantha Rose, was born last night! He was just grabbing a few papers, changing over his voicemail, and heading back out. She was born 4 weeks early, but they pretty much figured she'd come early. My coworker is over-the-moon excited!

Anyway, we got home yesterday around 4:30 in the afternoon. Ryan drove half of the way, and I drove the other half as he slept. (he didn't sleep well the night before) Got home and CLEANED, then we had some pizza and watermelon out on the deck. I'm going to need to go grocery shopping after work, because we have nothing at home. :) I'm finally feeling better... kind of so-so on Friday and Saturday, but I'm feeling 100% today.

Ryan's picking Tucker up today before noon.. it was kind of nice to have a quiet night without him, just so we could get settled back in and get ready for the week ahead. I miss the pug, though, and will be thrilled to see him when I get home tonight! :)

Well, I've got a ton and a half of work to get to, so I hope you all had a great weekend, and I hope you have a good Monday! :)


7:16 AM

Comments:
Glad to hear that he's doing ok!

Weekends are never long enough...
 
I'm glad to hear he is doing well. I'm sure having you and Ryan there helped him a lot.

Happy Monday!

PS. I started a recipe site on Xanga. If you want to share some of your recipes! You always seem to cook such great things!
 
If only you saw how tired i was this morning, you would understand why i wrote pimp instead of pump. But it's good to know that everyone actually READS these things!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers