PAY DAY!!! Thank the good Lord... it has been a long two weeks. See, Ryan and I have different pay schedules.. he gets paid every other week, while I get paid precisely on the 15th and 30th, unless those days fall on a weekend, in which case I get paid early. Regardless, this generally means that Ryan gets paid on a Friday, and I get paid sometime in the following week, which is nice when it comes to bill paying. However, this month, it worked itself out to where we both get paid the same week, which is not fun at all. I want the old schedule back!! ;-)
Last night was nice.. Ryan got home at a decent time, which is always great. He's beginning the interview process in his quest to find yet another sales rep, now that his latest rep is getting up and running, and showing progress. Ryan has really turned the office around, and I'm so proud of him. His hard work is not going unnoticed, either.
I made a yummy dinner of tomato and mozzarella chicken with corkscrew pasta and okra. Mmm, okra. I hadn't made it in a while. I got a great buy-1-get-1-free deal with fresh strawberries, so I've been slicing up strawberries with whipped cream for dessert. Mmm! Definitely a good summer dessert.
Took Tucker for a walk after dinner.. he really is becoming a great little dog. We're really glad we got him... he's the perfect fit "for our lives right now," in Ryan's words. The weather was great.. so nice and warm! Just when I think I love one season more than the others, the next season comes along, and I love it just as much. Virginia is great for that reason--you can experience every season, none of which are too extreme.
Currently, I'm sitting up front covering phones for our receptionist, who had to make an emergency trip to the vet for her poodle. Hopefully the little guy is okay. :(
A few days ago, I came home and found a brand new dog toy tacked at our door, and we had been wondering who dropped it off for us. Tucker has two really good dog friends, (though he loves EVERYBODY) so it had to have been either Figaro's mommy, or Willy's mommy. Poor Willy is looking rough these days... he has really bad arthritis, and is unable to use his back legs. His front legs really aren't too much better. He's old, and she knows the right thing to do would be to put him down, because he is in pain. He's on a bunch of meds, and goes for 'water therapy' every week, but he's getting worse. She usually has to carry him. She's older herself, though, and lives alone, so I think the idea of losing Willy is just a tough thought to grasp right now. Anyway, ran into her at the grocery store, and she apparently had left the toy for Tucker. :) I thought it was really sweet of her.
Hi Tina and I get paid too each week it 's very nice that's good that ryan comes home at certain time from work. Tina and I have different times that we both work I work in the morning and she works at night so I don't get to see her only in the morning and don't see her until night time of course we both miss each other and I wanted to say Happy 6 months ago for both of you from last weekend sorry I wanted to tell then I forgot. That food sounds very good that both you had also that strawberries too like you said yummmy! So tucker is doing good? He is so cute we both are very glad that we have two cats one is named julius and the other one is named breeze they alway's like to play so much and they both know when tina get's home and i get home they know right as you walked in the door. Hope willy gets better I bet tucker has alot of toys right? We have alot of toys for the cats too. Have a good rest of the day and talk to you later and hope to hear from you soon on my web page when you can thanks . We also made strawberrie jam alot we didn't have any yet but we will