Note to Northern Virginia drivers : No, justbecause you drive a Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, or a Hummer 1, 2, or 3 (or other applicable expensive vehicle) does not entitle you to drive in the left lane going slower than the middle or right-hand lanes. A left-lane-only driving pass was not included in the insane price tag. Thank you.
I'm feeling a lot better today! I think I may even venture outside of my dry cereal diet. ;-) I have a very busy day ahead of me, though. Ten million different projects at work, for one. Hopefully meeting up with her after work, and doing some grocery shopping, and packing for the trip to PA tomorrow. Ryan's got a meeting in Alexandria from 5-6:30, so he won't be home till around 8 or so. This week has been so busy!
Tucker and I stopped by to see my Mom last night--she said she had a package for me. "Just a little something," she said. It was a bag from Charlotte Russe, and inside was a baby tee with "My Dog is SMARTER than Your Dog" scrawled across it. I love it!! She and my Dad both love their "grandpug." :) My Mom had been out shopping yesterday; she got that shirt for me, while my Aunt got another shirt for my cousin Stephanie. Hers? "I'm an Actress.... May I Take Your Order?" :)
I'm already thinking about what to do for our 1 year anniversary. I KNOW it's still 6 months away, but I'm already looking around for ideas. :) I'm a creative romantic, let me have my fun. With as quickly as the FIRST 6 months have gone, I know the next 6 months will go just as quickly! And with some places, reservations should be made months in advance anyway. If you're interested in what I'm thinkin' up, let me know (via e-mail or IM) and I'll tell you. :) Obviously can't post anything on here.
Those t-shirts are GREAT! I love Charlotte Russe. I haven't been there in so long either. I looked at it longingly the other day while i was at the mall but i didn't have the time, or money , to shop.