Thursday, June 08, 2006

Reminisce -

Last night was lovely... lightning, thunder, and hearing the rain beat against the windows. I love, love, love summer storms, even more so since getting married. When I was younger, we had a big front porch that my Dad, brother, and I would all run out to, and we'd sit outside watching the storms. Both my Dad and my brother have always been into weather, which I guess is why I have weather.com bookmarked, and know what they're forecasting at all times.

Our bank credited our account for the double-posted rent check yesterday afternoon, but still hasn't credited back the 96 dollar NSF fee. The nice rep I talked to said that those fees take about 48 hours to be posted back to our account, but at least I was able to get gas and take Tucker to the vet, after all. (he was due for two vaccines) We are definitely switching banks, though.. it's just not right for a bank to make such a royal screw-up.

After the last few busy weekends, and a very busy week, we're both really looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend. :) It's our 6 month anniversary on Saturday, which is hard to believe! It has gone so, so fast. I'm going to attempt to make a chocolate pie with a new recipe I found... Ryan was talking about chocolate pie recently, so I'm going to give it a whirl. It should be nice and sunny all weekend, so we'll hopefully make it out to the pool, too! Aside from that, we really don't have anything planned, which is lovely. Yes, that's my word for the day.

Busy day ahead of me, so I should get going. I hope you all have a great Thursday!


7:14 AM

Comments:
That sounds wonderful. I wish i didn't have anything planned.

I can't wait until i have a job where i don't have to work all the time! (or work as many as i do now!!!)
 
Oh im itching to play with my new phone...
Its nice to ehar people though. As long as my phone is capable of letting me hear people and vice versa, im cool with that.
 
yes maam, thunderstorms are totally different in marriage. ; ) i've loved them too since i was a kid. it's one of the ways we simple people can watch GOD use 1/1000th of his amazing power.

we had a bank issue similar once.. they took a $50 check and turned it into a $500 one. the money was there.. but you know.. they wouldn't have fixed it had i not caught it.

it was a big enough error for me to switch too.

you have a GREAT weekend!
 
I love thunderstorms, too, especially now that I'm married. I love snuggling up and watching the chaos outside.:) I also like watching tornados and hurricanes, as long as it's not too destructive!!;)
 
For some reason my computer has been lame all day and wouldn’t let me post a comment on your site :-( Oh well, I’ll try again! Thanks for the comments, maternity clothes are getting cute and cute each year! I went shopping with my mom last weekend and she was saying that she wished she had some of the maternity clothes back in the day when she was pregnant! Happy 6-month anniversary! How exciting, isn’t it amazing how time can just fly by! I guess the saying is true…”Time Flies when your having fun” ;-) Have a fabulous weekend!
 
Hi there that weather was pretty cool when that happen how is tucker doing since he was back from the vet? Sorry that the bank did that to you that was terrible we both are praying that things work out for both you with the bank relaxing weekend's are fun just have fun and watch movies and have fun too. Wow! 6 months anniversary that flew but both you can't belive that that chocolate pie sounds very good i saw they are calling for a wonderful weekend with alot of sun . Have a great day!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers