Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Prayers Needed -

In spite of the beautiful sunshine that peeked out yesterday morning, it rained to beat the band shortly after I posted. Today, however, looks much more promising! I definitely need my sunshine... how do people in Seattle deal with all of that rain? With the mudslides, the flooding, and this whole week of rain behind us, this is a good day. :)

Today may be my last work day of the week, but I'm not sure just yet. Tomorrow morning, Ryan will be having arthroscopic knee surgery. The surgeon will be inserting a small camera inside his knee, and will be looking around for any damage since his last surgery. Obviously, I will be there. We'll be arriving no later than 7:30 AM, his surgery begins at 9:30 AM. They expect the surgery to last 50 minutes, and then he will be recovering till roughly noon. I'm prepared to be there longer, since Ryan is very sensitive to anesthesia.

If you would, please pray that the surgery goes smoothly, that God will guide the surgeon's hands, and that Ryan will recover from the surgery as soon as possible. It's a very minor surgery, but it's still surgery, and he'll be under for it. As of right now, Ryan wants me to go back to work on Friday, but it all depends on how well he's able to get around. I hate seeing my husband in pain, and I know he won't be very comfortable for a couple days. :(

With that said, I may or may not be updating till Monday. We shall see! Unlike some lucky people that I know, I don't have the day before the 4th off from work, nor will I have extra personal time to take it off, so I will definitely be here Monday. I can't believe Tuesday is July 4th already! This summer is going too fast. :)

Becky, I hope you have a wonderful wedding on Saturday! I'll be praying that the weather holds out, and that everything goes perfectly. :) I'm sure it will all be beautiful! Enjoy your honeymoon!

Back to work.. I have oh-so much to do today! Have a great day everyone! :)


7:40 AM

Comments:
I will definetely keep Ryan in my thoughts and prayers! I hope all goes well.

Hey I don't get Monday off either. My boss tried to convince the owner of that but it was a no go so I'll be here too. I might leave a few hours early though.

Happy Wednesday!
 
He'll definitely be in my prayers! My birth mom had a lot of knee problems last year- she was doing laundry and her knee dislocated and she was out of work for months and had to have surgery on it and everything. That kind of stuff always reminds you of how lucky you are to be in good health, that's for sure!

lol, well I lived in Washington for a year and I really didn't mind the rain. My mom used to tell me that it rained everyday and that I would just hate it, but it really wasn't all that bad. In my opinion, it does rain quite a bit, but most of the time it was more like misting rain that you don't even notice. But maybe that was just me :-P

Have a great weekend!
Angela
 
I'm saying a prayer for him right now!!

~Melissa (lisserdawn on Xanga)
 
Ryan will come through with flying colors!!!
 
i'll definitely say a prayer!!!!
 
hey sweetie!!I will def. have him in my prayers !! and i duno sometimes i love the rain and then sometimes i just want it to end!! i havent been commenting bc i was on vacation :o) well have a great day adn everything will go smoothly!
<3brandi
 
Emily:
shawn and I will be praying for you all day. We know what the surgery is like thank you for your support and prayers. If you need anything let us know. God be with you and Ryan tomorrow. We hope that you will all be okay and that the anesthesia will not be making ryan as sensitive as he normally is. God bless you. We are praying.
Tina
 
My Friend. :-) I will most definately be praying for Ryan!!!

And thank YOU for YOUR prayers - they are greatly appreciated! I wish you could be here this weekend, but I understand the circumstances - and not to worry, we'll get together soon! (lets set a goal! Before...Thanksgiving! :-P)
 
Lots of prayers for Ryan and yourself. I hope he recovers smoothly and they don't find any damange. Keep us updated if you can, just so we know he's okay!!
 
i'll be praying vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers