In just a few short hours, we'll be headed back up to northeastern PA for the weekend. We have the weekend shift. :) Grandpa is doing better, and they were able to move him to a regular room yesterday, out of the ICU! Please keep praying, if you think of it.
It's also Grandpa's birthday today, so we got him two balloons, a little plant, and a card. Can't be much fun having to spend your birthday in a hospital. We're planning on singing to him, though. :)
Tucker doesn't know yet that he's going back to the kennel. Poor thing is going to wonder if that's his second home. He had fun last time, though, and he seemed to make a good impression on everyone! Who am I kidding, he's going to have a blast. :-P
Anyway, lots to do before we leave, and I'm still not feeling well. Ryan wants me to get a Dr.'s appointment next week if I'm still not feeling better by then. I know I'm not pregnant, but what the heck is wrong with me? No fun at all.
I hope you guys have a safe trip and you're able to make this birthday special for your grandpa! I'm sure Tucker will have a blast and you know that everyone at the Kennel will be so excited to have him again!