Well, we just finished watching a movie with my parents, and brother, over at their house. It was declared Pizza & Movie night, and well, we couldn't resist the free food and a movie. ;-)
Today was fantastic. I called in to work this morning, saying that I needed another day off to tend to Ryan. He probably would've been alright, but I'm sure the dog would've annoyed the heck out of him. Tucker would've had to be crated all day, (thus, would've whined all day) since Ryan can't go up and down the three flights of stairs all day to let him out, nor get down on the floor to play with him. That dog craves constant attention! Ryan's also still on the vicodin, which makes him pretty sleepy, so I am needed. :)
After a good breakfast, Ryan asks, "So, what are we doing today?" "Uh, what would you like to do today?" I asked, a little puzzled that he wanted to do anything! We decided to head down to our apartment's pool, where Ryan could relax, and I could swim and get some sun as well. The Dr. told him he should be (carefully) walking around without the crutches today, so he did walk around quite a bit. Apparently, a little too much, because his knee was rather swollen later in the afternoon.
Anyway, we've had a really nice evening over here. Ryan has kept his knee propped up, and I've been making sure he has ice on his knee to help with the swelling. He gets to take off his bandages tomorrow, and get a shower, so I know he'll feel a lot better from that. We may even go back to the pool. :) We'll see.
Congrats again to Becky, who gets married tomorrow! Congrats to Amanda, who just got home from her 1st anniversary trip with her hubby! :) I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! Thank you for caring so much about us as we deal with a slight "in sickness" rather than health. I'll definitely be sure to catch up with you all on Monday!