Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pug Puppy Pictures :)

Good morning! Wow, it is a MUCH better morning for us today. I slept like a rock! For whatever reason, our puppy decided that he is a big dog now, and didn't make one peep all night long! He even curled up in his little bed before we turned off the lights. Awww. I was totally expecting him to take longer to adjust.

Yesterday was a seriously busy day for me. Between two major projects at work, coming home at lunch time to take the dog out and play with him, a trip to the grocery store, a romp outside with the pup and his new friends Figaro, a labradoodle, and Willy, a springer spaniel, fixing dinner, and settling down with the husband and pug for Deal or No Deal, it was a long, but good day. :) Oh, and I took Area's advice, and got the pup a small stuffed animal while I was at the store. I tell you, that was the best 5 bucks I've ever spent! He was soooo excited about his new toy, and was proudly parading around the apartment with it. The thing is nearly as big as he is, so he was tripping over it. :) Cutest thing, ever. And it definitely came in handy overnight.

Okay, so here are his pictures, as promised! :) Oh, and his name is Tucker. Ryan wanted me to pick out a name, since the pup is my birthday present, so I spent the majority of the car ride home on Saturday thinking of different names, none of which I really loved. After being all playful and cute, the pup was settling down and fell asleep in my lap. I thought, "aww, the little pug is all tuckered out." Then I thought, "what about 'Tucker'?" Ryan liked the name also, and voila, his name is Tucker.

Tucker's car ride home from PA!

Sleepy puppy

Taking a break from biting my toes!
See that wild look in his eyes?! :)

My two loves :)

I think he knows he's cute

It's a rough life ;-)

Daddy's boy


Who's the cutest pug ever?

Well, back to work. Going to be another busy day! Hope you all have a great Tuesday! :)



6:50 AM

Comments:
Tucker is absolutely adorable!!!!
 
AWWWW!!!!!!!! I love puppy sleeps...so cute! Glad the stuffed animal worked...our (adult) dogs LOVE them!
 
Awwww....too adorable! And just so you know Tucker is the name I had picked out when I almost got a fawn male pug instead of Tai. I love that name for a dog!!

Thanks for sharing!
 
AWW! Tucker is PRECIOUS!!!!! Congrats on your new baby!
 
He is so Cute. You guys are so lucky. We aren't allowed to have dogs in our apartment but we have cats. So that is just as fun. Have fun with him. The name you guys picked out is great. Happy Birthday Early.
Tina
 
awwweeeee.... i want one now LOL
 
OH. MY. GOD.

So cuuuute!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers