It got up to 94 degrees yesterday. I was starting to wonder where our May weather was hiding, with only highs in the 60's. Well, it arrived. :) From 60's to 90's. I think our pool just may be warm enough now, too... maybe we'll check it out not this coming weekend, but next weekend, if we're here.
Ryan had a really good birthday. Technically, he got two days' worth of celebrating. :) I told him that I think it'll be the start of another good year. I think it helps that he married someone younger than he is, as I have a different perspective on getting older. I don't view it as scary or depressing, but rather, exciting and worth anticipating--new phases, if you will.
I'm not feeling so hot. I actually haven't been feeling well since Monday night, but I thought it'd go away. I only worked a half-day yesterday. I was only able to eat mainly dry cereal yesterday. I've had dry cereal this morning, and my stomach isn't feeling too great again. (No, I'm not pregnant.) Seems anytime I don't feel well, I have to follow it up with that statement. :) Usually stomach bugs don't last this long, unless I got over it, and got it again, or something. I'm not sure, but I feel pretty lousy.
There are a few things I'm thankful for this morning.... my husband, for one. The alarm went off at 4:50, (he had to go to DC) and he was so unbelievably quiet that I was able to fall back asleep until my alarm went off at 6. Usually once he's out of bed, I can't sleep. It's also Wednesday already. Must say I'm loving this short week!
Okay, must get back to work. Hope you all have a great day. :)
haha! I was just telling someone yesterday that it seems everyones outlook on "being sick" changes once you get married. I wasnt feeling so hot on Monday or yesterday. I actually went home early Monday, and all day yesterday all I got was, "are you feeling better?" then "So, are you pregnant?" from everyone that asked! That seems to be the logical answer to everything..esp for newlyweds..lol! Feel better babe! Love Ya!