Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm Not Feeling the "Chi" -

WOW, is it really Wednesday already?! Where did this week go? Work is busy, and I'll be working on some of those "new responsibilities" they just gave me until Friday. It's good, though. I'm thankful for my job, and my coworkers.

Did I mention they're taking me out for my birthday on Monday?! :) Tuesday is my actual birthday, but Monday will work best for the whole department. Yay!

My parents, though, are celebrating my birthday this weekend!! :) I am so excited. My Mom will be making her famous devil's food cake with angel icing, which is the best! That's one thing I miss about not living at home... I won't get to lick the icing off of the beaters! ;-)

After work yesterday, Tucker and I did Pilates. :) Well, okay, I did Pilates while Tucker tried his best to distract me. I finally gave up and put him in his crate during the ab section, because he was too interested in using me as a jungle gym! I like Pilates a lot, but it really makes me laugh when Denise Austin starts talking about "chi" and "negative energy." Riiiiight. Ah well, laughing burns calories too, right? :) Reminds me of a class I took for interior design when they talked about the whole "Feng Shui" nonsense. People actually PAY for designers to come in and "feng shui" their house. It amazes me what people will try to make money off of.

One good thing about puppies, and just dogs in general: they are great exercise! Especially living on the third floor, with all those steps, going up and down to take Tucker out to potty, and running around outside with him.. it's awesome. Back when we had Kylie, I dropped a few pounds without trying, just from all the walks, potty breaks, and rough-housing.

If you didn't already, please go see Tucker's pictures in yesterday's entry! Lord knows I'm constantly taking pictures, so I'll add more soon. He's too precious.

Hope you have a happy Hump Day! Just think.. this week is half-over already! :)


7:38 AM

Comments:
Happy Hump Day!!

I want to try Pilates...I think I'd have to kennel my pups too though!
 
I totally missed what happened to Kylie...

Let's hear it for rough-housing!!!
and Maddie totally popped a boob on stage...it was hilarious.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers