Thursday, May 25, 2006

Having Fun -

Good morning! Thank you guys so much for all of your sweet words and encouragement yesterday! I've got to tell you, it means a LOT to me! I'm trusting that things will work out as they're meant to, so there's no need for stress. :) Also, I found out yesterday that my severance package is even better than they had first quoted. It's amazing!

At long last, Em and I were able to get together yesterday after work! She got me a couple of sweet things for my birthday, she finally got to meet Tucker, and we were off to the mall! Did just a little bit of shopping... Ryan's birthday gifts are all set, so I'm happy about that. :) His request last night was that we celebrate his birthday on Monday, a day before his actual birthday, since we both have the day off. Of course that was fine by me! It's hard for me to keep secrets from him, so I won't have to wait as long. :) Anyway, Em and I had such a fun time at the mall... even though we didn't actually buy a ton of stuff, we had a fun time looking! As we told the clerk at Bath & Body Works who asked if we needed help, "Nah, we're just looking--we're having fun!"

Speaking of Bath & Body Works.. they have the new stuff for summer, and I got the shimmer body lotion in Frozen Daiquiri. WOW! That stuff smells delicious! :)

We've got the annual Stable Tour this weekend, and I'm starting to worry about the predicted weather. They're pretty much calling for rain and thunderstorms from today through Sunday.. blah! I really hope they're wrong, which, honestly, isn't an unlikely thing. In any event, I'm very excited about the tour this year!

Welllllll, it's starting to rain here. I'm hoping we get a whole bunch of rain NOW, so we can have sunny weather on Saturday. :) Yeah, wishful thinking, probably.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!!


7:41 AM

Comments:
we're only forecasted to have rain here until sat morning...
 
Sounds like a fun time! I love Bath and Body works...I need to get over there!

What is the annual Stable Tour?
 
*sigh* I just left a loooong comment and it didnt post! Ill summarize...

I love the scent at B&B...

Shaun is a big baby about opening gifts early, while I am great at keeping secrets...

Have a great day..lol-thats the super short version! Love ya!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers