Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Amazing!

WOW. I was completely blown away by all of the love from friends and family yesterday! I've never felt so much love on a birthday as I did yesterday. Seriously--WOW. Between my husband, my parents, Mom and Dad S., my sister-in-law, Ryan's grandparents, my cousin Jess, Em, my Aunt Rita, Lauren, Lindy, Joe, Becky, Megan, Tiffany, Amanda, Michelle, Tina, Ashlee, Allison, Area, Alyssa, Elizabeth, Sarah and Matt. I know I'm probably missing someone, and I'm sorry, but WOW. Thank you, thank you, a million times over. :) My coworkers also chipped in and got me a dozen pink roses, and a birthday card with a pug on the front. :) He looks like Tucker, and he's sitting in a glass of milk. On the inside, it reads, "Got cake?" Way too cuuuuute!

After work, Ryan took me out to Outback! We didn't think we'd be able to afford going out, but thanks to Ryan's parents and grandparents, we were able to go and have a great meal out, just the two of us. :)

Ryan @ Outback--he was EXTREMELY tired!

The very happy birthday girl!

Thank you guys again! Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)



7:16 AM

Comments:
Well, You are very sweet :) And youre welcome! Im so glad you had a great birthday! Yes, Im a little ambitious today..Im tired of my house being dirty..ewww! LOVE YOU!
 
I'm glad you had such a wondeful birthday!!

Well since my period was late I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. But I'll talk to the doctor and see what they think is going on :-)

Have a great day!
Angela
 
You are too sweet! I'm glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!

Have a Happy Hump Day!
 
how sweet! I want to see a picture of the card...I'll bet it's adorable!
 
Yay for the birthday girl!!!
 
Well you deserve it. I would like to see more pictures as well. Have a great day.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers