Friday, April 21, 2006

Why I'm Happy Today.. -

*Happy Sigh* I'm listening to some of our wedding music right now, and it's making me so happy. It makes me remember little things about our wedding day, and of course, makes me all sentimental and nostalgic. ;) It was just the best day ever, though I'm so glad we don't ever have to plan another wedding!

Well, it's FRIDAY, which I'm sooo thankful for. I'm ready for a weekend! :) My legs are feeling a bit better today... the worst part about it is that the leash wrapped around the backs of my knees, so bending my legs is the worst thing ever. As long as I keep neosporin on it constantly, it's not so bad.

I made steak, mashed potatoes, and okra last night. (Yes, I'm on an okra kick... mmm, okra.) The steak was delicious, and the best part was that I got a great deal on it at the store. :) I love deals.

Another thing I'm excited about... I ordered both of our Mother's Day gifts! I can't exactly go into detail, since both my Mom and my Mother-in-law read this. :) But I'm really happy about it.

Speaking of gifts... only 18 days till my birthday, and I really haven't thought of anything to let Ryan know that I want. My poor husband--I'm not making this very easy on him, but I honestly can't think of anything! He asked me last night what are some things that I'd love to get... so I told him, even though they're not practical. :) A video camera would be awesome.. but WAY too expensive.. I'd love to have a puppy, but, um, we really don't need a puppy right now.. I'd love to get a massage, but those are pretty pricey also. My best idea was a trip to Tyson's where I could shop around in Sephora--the best store on earth--or even get a gift card, in case it would cause too much pain and suffering for Ryan to be there. :) I tried to explain to him that Sephora is just as wonderful to me as Lowes or Dick's Sporting Goods is to him, which made him laugh. :) But Ryan doesn't seem to like any of those ideas, so maybe he's holding out for something better.. I have no clue.

Well, our previous plan for the weekend had been to go bike riding tomorrow, but it looks like we're going to get thunderstorms tonight and all day tomorrow. It may be a good day to stay in and watch movies.. so I may stop and get a couple while I'm running errands after work. If Sunday is nice, we may take that bike ride on Sunday afternoon... we shall see. :)

Well, back to work! Hope you all have a quick and wonderful work day, and a GREAT weekend!! :)


7:31 AM

Comments:
Maybe he has something up his sleeve???
 
I would be a lot better if i'd had more sleep last night!!!
Honestly, i am not sure how im going to make it through this weekend! With three shows and a wedding on saturday...im pooped already!
 
Aww... glad to hear things are going better today! With this wonderful weather lately - and the fact that it's Friday - it's kinda difficult to be in a bad mood! :)

Have fun coming up with present suggestions - the Sephora idea sounds like a ball! And speaking of puppies... I feel like I never hear anything about the one you guys adopted last year. Did I miss something (as in, do you guys still have her?)? Anyway, call me clueless, but when you mentioned that, it made me think of it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

.ashlee.
 
Happy Friday! I am glad you are having a good day! Enjoy your weekend!
 
That's wonderful. I hope you still have those reflective moments 50 years from now.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers