I am so unbelievably tired, and really don't know why. I slept well, but I've been dreaming every night this week, so I wake up and don't feel like I really rested--I feel like I was "thinking" all night! :) I'm looking forward to the weekend if only for the fact that I should sleep a bit better.
I'll be training (with the rest of the accounting dept.) for most of the day if the trainer shows up today. (it's a different one today--the lady yesterday never showed) We're switching over to PBT West Coast's software of choice.. Great Plains. (yeah, I hadn't heard of it either.) We've been using Quickbooks, and Filemaker, both of which I'm extremely comfortable with. Lets just say... Great Plains is a complete change... funny to say it now, but I think Quickbooks is way more user-friendly. I'm sure I'll get used to it, though.
I had a really good workout at the gym last night. It's nice to get back into the routine after a week's vacation. It's so funny, though, because every year it's the same pattern.... no one is in the gym between Thanksgiving and Christmas... it's great having an empty gym! Then people get excited after January 1st, all set to live up to their resolutions, and the gym is suddenly PACKED. Around mid-February, it's pretty empty again, till the spring break-inspired people are suddenly back in full-force! Now, it's April, and there literally was no one at the gym while I worked out last night.. at 5:30! (Usually that's the peak time in our gym.) I'm sure they'll start trickling in again before summer time... bathing suit season, and all.
Still no sign of our trainer! I kinda hope she shows.. I need some work to do. :) Anyway, hope you all have a great day! Just think... tomorrow is FRIDAY!! :)
i hope that this system works well for you....i like routine, so learning a new program can be frustrating to begin with....but this might be better for you and the company.....
good for you getting into the gym....i miss lifting weights, i haven't done that in awhile...hoping to get back into that in the summer, when i'm not all over the place with the kids' schooling...