Monday, April 03, 2006

Sun-Kissed and Happy -

We're home!! Our flight arrived safely at 8:52 PM on Saturday--the ending of an absolutely incredible trip! Rather than writing an entire novel on this journal, I made a page with all of the pictures, (all 140 of them) which you can go see HERE.

Unfortunately, my camera died on our boating trip, and I had to use my underwater camera for a lot of the cool things we saw... (read the page! :) so I'll post those after I get the film developed, and the prints scanned in... that may take a little while, sadly. I really want to see how they turned out!

The trip was way more than we could've asked for, and was a much-needed break. I'm back home with slightly darker skin, and a big smile on my face. :) I feel so blessed. Work has been crazy today, since no one does my work while I'm gone, and I wanted to hold off on updating till I had the pictures, anyway. So, there you go! I'll also add a link on the left side, with my other pictures, for future reference.

I missed you guys, and am just starting to get caught up! Give me a little time, and I'll get back to commenting. :) Hope you're all having a great day!!


1:30 PM

Comments:
we missed you too!!!
 
YES We Missed YOU!!!!!

I can't wait to see your pictures!! :-D

(I cheered for George Mason. ;-) )
 
yEAH, IM REALLY not looking forward to it.
But im really tired of living in two different places, so the sooner, the better!!!
 
Awesome Pics!! It looks SO beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Well, no Im not off today (monday) I wrote that very late on Sat evening so It showed up at Sun. I WISH i had today off! lol- have a great day hun!
 
oh my goodness.
what can i say. cabo looks like heaven. ; ) you guys both look so happy and in love. what a wonderful trip! so glad you were able to capture so many wonderful, beautiful photos! glad you are home safe. we missed you too!
 
LOVED THE PICTURES!!!! i can't beleive you saw humpback whales and dolphins!! fantastic! it's memories like these that you'll retell to the grandkiddies someday...i'm so happy you guys had such a great time! you both looked like you were having such a good time:) and you looked mah-ve-lous my dear :) take care :)vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers