Ryan and I both were awake before our 6 AM alarm went off. You know you've gotten a good night's sleep when you're awake before the alarm! I felt so good this morning. Rejuvenated. Mmm, sleep.
Work is busy-busy today--we have to get the March books closed by COB today. We've had some serious server issues with Great Plains, so they keep pushing back the deadline. We're almost done, though. :)
I went to the gym last night, even though I didn't feel like going at first. I got more motivated as I went along, and felt awesome when I left. I would've felt like a real bum if I hadn't gone. One thing I like about the gym is that it overlooks one of our apartment complex's pools. Talk about motivation! Well! The pool covers have officially been stripped off, pool chairs are set up, and they filled the pool with water. Whoa. That time is almost here!
I fixed an italian inspired dinner last night... it all looked and smelled so good, and was all timed pretty well, so it'd all be done at the same time. (the real challenge in cooking!) So, I was getting our plates ready, and I put a piece of chicken on my plate... well, it slipped right off, and SPLAT!, all over the floor. Thankfully, I had cooked three pieces of chicken, with the hope of having leftovers, so I had an extra piece. It was a real mess, so I just left it there till after dinner, so our food wouldn't get cold. Nothing kills the excitement of a yummy meal quite like spilling it all over the floor.
We drink Slimfast for breakfast, and both actually really like them, except we both wind up hungry before lunch time, since we're up so early. So, Slimfast makes a special kind called "Optima," which is supposed to hold you over longer than the regular ones. So, I decided to get them yesterday at the store. One word: YUCK! They are so much sweeter, and just plain weird tasting. Gross. They may last longer, but that's IF you can stomach them.
Ryan is truly the most amazing husband in the world. He said perhaps the sweetest, most romantic thing to me last night, which ended with, "I love you more now than I did the day I married you." <3 How did I get so blessed?
Okay, must get back to work. Hope you all have a great day!