Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pretty Fantastic -

What a beautiful day! Nice and sunny, and warm... they say we'll be getting storms today, though, so I brought all our plants inside before leaving for work. Plus, a cold-front will be accompanying the storms, and we'll have two colder days from it. Definitely don't want my pretty new plants dying on me!

I couldn't figure out what to name this entry, then I heard a lady on the radio say that something is "pretty fantastic." Works for me.

Yesterday was awesome... our training was supposed to go from 4:00-5:30, which I wasn't exactly looking forward to, since I got in before 8, as usual. Well, around 1 or so, they announced that yesterday's training was cancelled! I was able to leave at my regular time, and decided to head over to Ryan's office till he got off work.

Ryan wanted pizza, so we had a freschetta pizza out on the deck with a margarita. The weather was so perfect. We didn't watch a single minute of TV.. just spent time with each other, which is the BEST.

Today's training was rescheduled for 3-4 PM, which is wonderful. No overtime!! :) After work, I need to stop by the grocery store for a few things, then head to the gym, since it will most likely be raining by then.

I'm on my lunch break... and I just ordered custom cards for Mother's Day. I hate wandering down the card aisles (for what seems like hours) looking for "personal" cards, when they all just don't say exactly what you want them to say. That's why I love Snapfish. :) There are so many things I'd love to do with that website. You can even make custom trivets! Trivets! How random is that??

I got Becky's wedding invitation in the mail yesterday!!! Now I just need to talk Ryan into it. :) *sigh* I love weddings..

Hope you all are having a great day! :)


11:12 AM

Comments:
aside from random allergies, it's not terrible! At least it's sunny out!!!
 
I just happen to check everything that quickly. Especially when im bored.

Its bright and sunny...not too terrible here. Now, if i were off work, that would be even better!!!

The high speed internet is on my computer at home...ive only ever had dial-up on that computer adn i think im going to be spoiled!!!
Frank has no idea how much it meant to me that we got my computer up and running last night;) He thinks im weird because i have a dependency to my computer;) Check...i should be online at home! muahahahahahha
 
Sounds like a fantastic night! I'm glad you got to enjoy the new deck! Pizza sounds good too! Which is what we are having tonight actually!!

Have a great Tuesday!
 
Hey!! That's ME!! LOL I was reading along and suddenly realized - OH! MY Wedding!! Yeesss!!!!!!
Tell him it's BEAUTIFUL here - it would be the PERFECT romantic weekend getaway!!!! What's better than Lancaster County??!?? ;-D
 
*sniffle* I MISS having a desk job.. I miss you! I miss xanga! *Sobs*

YOU are pretty fantastic ;-) Your deck is beautiful! I cant wait to start accesorising ours! (Our house for that matter) Love you hun! HOPE to talk to you soon!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers