Friday, April 28, 2006

The Luckiest -

Wow, I am so thankful that it's FRIDAY! This week has seemed kinda long for some reason. Anyway, we've got a pretty full weekend ahead of us! My brother invited us over to check out his new condo tonight, and then play some racquetball in the clubhouse. Tomorrow, we've got our tickets for the National Zoo, where we'll see all kinds of animals, and I'm especially excited about...

Baby Tai Shan!

He's not so little anymore.. he's 47 pounds now! But it should be really cool to see him, along with the other hundreds of animals they have. Besides, I haven't been to the zoo since I was little!

On Sunday, Ryan has nursery duty at church. :) All of the church's members have to do nursery duty at some point during the year... I had mine back in January, with the newborns, but I forget the exact age group that Ryan will have. It's the next step up from newborns, so that'll be interesting! Ryan really loves little kids, though..

Last night was perfect. I didn't have training after work, so I was able to get home and take a jog outside. The weather was amazing! We grilled steaks, and had our dinner out on our deck.. steak, mixed veggies with roasted red potatoes, and garlic toast. Yum! My legs were a little sore from my earlier jog, so Ryan gave me a looong back and leg massage. He gives the best massages! Seriously. Big, strongs hands=awesome massages. I am so thankful for my husband. <3>

I'm sure I'll have pictures to share on Monday! :) Hope you all have a fast work day, and a fabulous weekend!!



8:01 AM

Comments:
Awww too cute! You are going to have a blast! I'm jealous!!

RYC: Actually it didn't really hurt that bad at all. Some spots hurt more than others but I have a high pain tolerance.
 
OH I wish I could go see him!! He's so adorable! Your dinner sounds awesome! Hope you have a good Friday and a great weekend!!
 
Frank's very stingy with massages...he loves getting them but balks at giving them...
he was asking around about engagement rings the other day too...let's hope he can come up with the money soon! He's SO broke!!! Well, we both are.
Yeah, the birds were chirping outside when i was online this morning. And aside from being hella busy, it has been a pretty good day! Keep your fingers crossed.
 
Frank's already got at least 10 bills that need to be paid and can't...and he just had to file for unemployment at his job. Luckily, he can make work elsewhere;) So that's great!!! Unemployment and side jobs...hopefully he'll get caught up real soon!
 
have a GREAT time at the zoo!!! it's so nice to go back to some of the places we frequented as kids with our loved ones now...brings back sweet memories, and makes wonderful new ones! take care :)vincy
 
girrrrrl. you are always eating good food! ; ) i make adrian rub my back a lot. my shoulders tense up so much at work. deadlines = major knots.

hope you have fun on your zoo trip!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers