Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Cherish the Everyday -

After I clocked off yesterday, I was free to plan for our evening. I did what I could to make sure our apartment would be relaxing as possible as soon as Ryan walked in the door. Everything was clean, and I lit candles everywhere. Very romantic!


I decided to buy and arrange some "spring" flowers for our table!

I really like getting filet mignon for our 'special' dinners, because it allows us to work together. (plus, the whole meal is still less than you'd pay for ONE meal at a restaurant..) I'll get the filets ready for the grill while Ryan gets the grill started, and does the actual grilling. Meanwhile, I prepare the rest of our meal. It's a joint effort. :) The weather was so beautiful yesterday, and it felt great to have our doors open. One of our neighbors called up, asking us to save him some, to which he added, "it smells great up there!"

Our table all set up!

After dinner, we took a walk around the pond behind our apartment complex, since the weather was so nice. We're supposed to get lots and lots of storms here soon, so have to take advantage of this nice weather while we can! ;-)

I have lots of stuff I'd love to talk about, but I'm very, very busy today! Hopefully will be able to post some more tomorrow. :) Hope you all have a great day!



8:45 AM

Comments:
test, test..
 
aww...so pretty! And grilling with your sign. other when they help is always a blast!
I'm having steaks tomorrow actually! :o)
Happy Hump Day!
 
hey there sweet woman! thanks for your compliments on my kiddos AND me. ; ) i have to say though that if anyone has beautiful eyes it is YOU.

your apartment looks very nice. ; ) love the black chairs and table setting. ; ) the centerpiece looks like a partylight holder.. not sure though.

can't believe that it's already been four months that you guys have been married. so wonderful that you are so happy and enjoying each moment of it. that time before you have the blessing of children is precious too.. such a time to build your foundation together and make some wonderful memories.

thanks again for your comment. hope you have a great day!
 
I was the only love?
NO! IT can't be!!!
 
so pretty....love the colors :) hope that all is well with the both of you :) take care, and don't work too hard :) vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers