Monday, April 10, 2006

Awwww... <3

Well, today is the 4 month mark since I married my husband! Wow, does the time fly or what? They've been the best 4 months of my life!

Our weekend was pretty wonderful. We definitely slept in on Saturday morning... we didn't get out of bed till around 11! I know they say you can't make up for lost sleep, but I really feel like I did. :) Seriously, Saturday was the first day I didn't feel completely exhausted all day long.

I've got a joke for ya... what's black and blue and hurts all over? ... my baby toe. And it's no joke! I was dialing my Mom's phone number when my toe ran smack into the barstool in our kitchen. I'm somewhat used to running into things, so I did the usual shake-it-off, shake-it-off number, thinking the pain would go away. Well, it didn't. It turned not-so-pretty colors shortly after, and was suddenly twice the size of my other baby toe. I broke a toe once in dance class, and it wasn't fun at all. Funny how a TOE can affect things like, oh, walking.. putting shoes on, etc. Anyway, my toe is broken. Sometimes I feel so clumsy. :(

Anyway, I did some laundry, dishes, and cleaning on Saturday, then we went out to see Ice Age 2 in the evening. It was definitely cute! The first one was funnier, but the second one is really cute. (the funniest parts had Scrat in them, of course. :)

So, I saw this palm tree in our local Harris Teeter (it's a grocery store.. for those who don't have one) last Sunday afternoon. I've been thinking that a real, live plant would add some life to our dining room. Well, it was only $24.99, but I really didn't think I should be spending that on a plant.. so I didn't get it.

Well! A week later, they dropped the price to $14.99, since they weren't selling, and I decided I should go ahead and get it. :) Here's the newest addition to our dining room...


Now I just need a decorative holder for it.. it's still in the black plastic container that it came in. I definitely am glad I got it, though... even Ryan likes our new little plant. :)

Well, hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and I hope that it's a great day!



7:41 AM

Comments:
Happy Anniversary, buddy! :) That was 4 months ago? It seems longer, but not that long ago at the same time ;)

I hope your toe feels better! I feel your pain, lol ;) At least they heal a little quicker than bigger bones ;)

I love your palm!! :) It looks great there! :)

LOVE YOU BUDDY!!! :)
 
Poor little toe...

Love the new plant!!! Very cute!!!
 
Awe! A love fern!!
(How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - my favorite. :-D)

Yikes! Hope the toe heals quickly!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers