Wow, is it really Wednesday already?? I've been busy as all get out, so this is pretty shocking to me. Not that I'm complaining... halfway to the weekend! :) We've got a lady from the accounting department in our west-coast branch meeting with us today through Friday.. hopefully that goes well!
I just ordered all of our Cabo pictures on Snapfish.com. Woo! I also ordered two 5"x7"s of that awesome picture of Ryan, and the picture he liked of me, changed them to sepia tone, and I plan on hanging them in a two-picture frame. I'm hoping to scrapbook all of the others... wish me luck!
So, it has been raining since I left for work this morning. Kind of bummer, but we need the rain. Our grass and future gardens depend on it. :) A station in Winchester took a call from someone who wanted to let them know that it was snowing in Clark County. (not our county, but okay) Snowing so hard, it was apparently actually sticking to the ground. The DJ laments with her, saying the roof and ground are covered there in Winchester. Less than 40 minutes from us, and they're getting snow! Now, snow in March is perfectly common here, but in April?! And to think, we left 85 degree Cabo weather for this.
In spite of the weather, I'm wearing spring colors today, complimented by a tan. That's enough to put me in a great mood. :) And summer is just around the corner...