Good morning, good morning! It's a BEAUTIFUL day, to boot. :) I'm so happy I'm actually able to post in the morning, rather than closer to the end of the work day!
Well, training yesterday was interesting. I did learn a couple of new things... and I'm glad I didn't have to sit through it before getting one-on-one training first, or I'd be totally lost. See, the whole accounting department already took this training, via Webex, while Ryan and I were in Cabo... so I missed it the first time around. However, I was told I didn't miss a thing, since the training is pretty broad, and the trainer isn't the best.... So, now that we've all had one-on-one training with a REAL trainer, most of the accounting dept. is taking the Webex training again. (first time for me)
Anyway, we started noticing that our Webex trainer is particularly fond of the word, "actually," so I began marking ticks on my notebook each time she said it. (sometimes she'd say it 3 or 4 times within a 30 second time span... it was very annoying!) Within the 50 minutes that I was actually keeping track, she said "actually" 59 times. 59! I think it may be a nervous response, like saying, "um" a lot.
Out of nowhere today, it dawned on me that the annual local Stable Tour should be happening soon! It's centered out in an absolutely stunning part of northern Virginia, and all of the state's top equestrian centers open up their doors for this tour. Other various farms are also on the tour.. one year they had an Alpaca farm! Another year, they had a miniature horse farm. Also, it's prime foaling season, so we usually get to see lots of newborn foals! :) Cutest things, ever.
Ryan and I at the Stable Tour 2 years ago. He had just had knee surgery 2 weeks before!
Anyway, I know Ryan will also want to go, so I'll be buying tickets for that soon! :) I can't wait!! It's always so, so fun.
Well, back to work! Hope you all have a great Thursday! :)