Friday, March 24, 2006

Ticket to Paradise -

This time tomorrow, Ryan and I will be on a flight bound for Cabo, San Lucas! We'll be staying at this hotel for 7 nights, and 7 warm, sunny days. You can find lots of info on Cabo, San Lucas here, or check out our forecasted weather here. There are lots of things we're interested in seeing and doing, but mainly, we're just looking forward to getting away, relaxing, and enjoying each other. A second honeymoon of sorts!

While we're gone, feel free to check out our Wedding Pictures, or the pictures from our Honeymoon! When we return, I will be bearing lots and lots of pictures from our trip! I will miss you all very much, but I will try to catch up on all of you once we're back home. Please pray that we have a safe flight there and back! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous week!


8:44 AM

Comments:
Oh my gosh...that hotel looks BEAUTIFUL! I can only imagine what the rest of Cabo looks like! Instead of going to Disney World for my honeymoon I may ask my fiance to consider Cabo!

Have fun!
 
Youre too cute! LOVE the new layout!! I cant wait for summer! Have a WONDERFUL time and I cant wait to see your pics!!!!!!!! Soak up some sun for me! Love ya!
 
I am soooo jealous! You are going to have a blast! I need to start planning my vacation. I'm thinking sometime in August....no Cabo though! I can't wait for pics!!!
 
woo-hoo vacation! and im SO jealous!!!
Ill let you know about the party;)
 
Ahh!!! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see pictures, and hear all about it - we're actually looking into Cabo for a honeymoon spot, so I'm depending on you to fill me in on it! :)

I <3 the new layout, too - so summery, and it makes me want to bust out my flipflops and tank tops. :)

Have a wonderful time!!!

.ashlee.
 
Yeah, the chain on the inside of the toilet that actually makes it flush.
that toilet chain thingie...you know! lol
 
Cabo, Cabo, Ca-BO! Cabo, Cabo, Ca-BO! *shakes little air maracas*

You're going to have so much fun!!! Especially since I'm coming with you!! ;) hehehehehehe

*calculates how many years in federal prision she'd get for trying to stow away on an airplane...*

LOVE YOU!!!

psssst! LOVE the new layout! :) But you probably guessed that... ;)
 
Lots of prayers coming your way for a safe and relaxing trip! I can't wait to see pictures of how beautiful it is! Soak up some sun for me!
 
have a safe and wonderful trip.. cabo looks soooo beautiful cant wait to see the pictues... enjoy yoru vacation with your husband!!!
 
have a safe and wonderful trip.. cabo looks soooo beautiful cant wait to see the pictues... enjoy your vacation with your husband!!!
 
enjoy every moment. can't wait to see your pix when you return.
; )
 
COME HOME TO MEEE!!! IM JEALOUS AND YOU SHOULDNT BE HAVING FUN IF IM NOT THERE!!!!!! *sniffle*! hehe- Kidding! Hope youre having a wondeeeeerful time!!!!! Cant WAIT to see pics!
 
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh We miss Emily!!!!!!!!
 
HAVE A BLAST! i concur with jo...lot's of pics missy :) take care, vincy
 
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE IT WAS PERFECT! Cant wait to see pics
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers