Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring is Coming!

This morning could've started out very badly. Thankfully, Ryan called me on his way to work to tell me there was a really bad accident on the road we both take to work, and that I should go a totally different way. Apparently it was backed up out the wazoo. I later heard that there was an overturned vehicle, and four ambulances at the scene. Only one open lane for three lanes of traffic to get by. (I really hope everyone was okay.) So, needless to say, I'm really thankful that there are multiple ways to get to work! :)

Today more than ever, it hit me that spring is definitely on it's way! Between the early, early sunrise, and the increasingly warmer temps. Best part--there was a really pretty robin singing in the tree right outside of my office building. There's something to put a smile on your face! Plus, we're absolutely breaking out the shorts this weekend, as they're calling for weather in the 70's. 70's!! Here!! We just had snow showers the other day!

So, I also have reserved two passes for Ryan and I go to see this little guy....

Awwwwwwww! Little Tai-shan. I've been wanting to go since December, so it's about time we finally go! :) I haven't been to the zoo since I was a kid. I totally forgot that it's free, too. (You just either pay for parking or for the metro) Either way, it should be fun! We have reserved passes for April 29th. Yes, that's way far away, but I wanted to make sure it won't interfere with any of our plans.. and it'll be nice and warm by then, too. :)

Thank you for your comments on yesterday's entry--I really appreciated that. I think it's really so important to always remember what you're thankful for, because it makes the good times better, and puts the hard times in perspective. Have a great day! :)



8:13 AM

Comments:
Happy Hump Day!

Spring is definetely in the air. I'm glad you found a different route to work. And the panda's are too adorable!

Have a great day!
 
I so wanted to go to the Zoo when i was down in DC but we just couldnt make it.
Yeah i was having fun when i fell...think of the most embarassing thing ever...yeah, that's me!
 
hey there. cute pix below of you and your bestest bud. ; )i hate seeing accidents on the road when i am driving by. something that has always stuck when i see an ambulance driving by or an accident is to say a quick prayer for whoever it is that is hurting. teaching my kids that one. ; ) have a great night!
 
Hey Sweets! you know sprin is in the sir when my birthday is next month ... LOL but anyways enjoy it.. i have been.. ive cleaning orgranzied excerisized ( relaxed ) gotten better from being sick. its all done. Tonight im going bowling :o) you have a great day and what a awsome picture!
 
Shorts?! I'm jealous... it snowed again today up in AK and I know I'm going to die, LOL. Oh well, things should warm up there relatively soon! If they let you, you have to take pictures when you go see Tai-shan! SO adorable!!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers