Friday, March 17, 2006

No, I'm Not Irish -

Why we can't wait to leave...
Our Forecast :


Yes, that's SNOW they're calling for on
the day after the beginning of spring!

And, Oh yeah, Cabo's Forecast:

A warm, sunny 85 degrees on the day we arrive!!!

We really don't have any weekend plans yet, but we'll be helping out at a church function this evening after work. We'll be cooking/serving for an event held for the deacons and their wives. Aside from that, I'm really not sure what we'll be up to. :)

So, I'm not Irish, so this holiday really doesn't mean a thing to me. Not wearing green, clothes-wise, but I'm wearing a smidgen of light green eyeshadow, which my coworker said looks really pretty. :) In any event, Happy St. Patrick's Day, and more importantly, Happy Friday to you all! :)



8:50 AM

Comments:
Hehe I'm Irish...sadly no one to kiss me for luck though!
 
I'm totally Irish so kiss me;)
 
Oh...he'll be kissing me too.
 
I bet people ask you all the time, too - with that hair and green eyes! Just pretend to be! Get smooches! :-P

Yikes..am I jealous of you two! 107 Days until Bahamas for me!!

Have a great weekend!! :-D
 
so you finally gave in to the green shadow recommendation...AND got a compliment on it. :) yahoo! i love you. :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers