Work has taken precedence over my journal-writing time lately.. sorry. :) Never been so crazy busy in my life. I'm sure I've mentioned that enough lately.
Weekend should be pretty fun. :) Ryan is working a little bit tomorrow, soI'll be heading out to check out my brother's new condo, which he'll be moving into on the day Ryan and I leave for Cabo. (which is a mere three weeks away!!!!) Anyway, my brother, my Mom and I are going to go check it out together, since my brother wants some decorating/furniture advice. He wants me to go furniture/decor shopping with him soon, and I'm looking forward to that, too. :) My brother and I were close growing up, since we're only a year and a half apart, but we've sorta drifted apart since he does his thing, and I got married. So this'll be fun. :)
I called Ryan yesterday to see if he found out what the "dress code" for the awards ceremony in Cabo will be. Well, turns out there's the one, main banquet, which I'll need a long, "not too formal, but dressy" dress for. However... there are also two other dinners we'll apparently be attending. Three total. So, I need two "tropical," "fun" type dresses, and a long dress that won't cost me an arm and a leg. This "free" trip is gradually becoming not-so-free! I'm hoping nothing else will come up that we still need.
So, I'm meeting Ryan at his office after I get off from work, and we're going to head over to the mall to browse a bit. And let me tell ya, it takes quite a husband to actually suggest going shopping!
As Pseudolus says in A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum (which im an expert on now...since im in it-ha!) "Now, not so fast, I didn't think-the way i am, i have a roof, three meals a day and i don't have to pay a thing. I"m just a slave and everything's free. If i were free, then nothing would be free and if i'm beaten now and then, what does it matter?" and then Hero manipulates him into doing his bidding since, he IS his slave. So really, nothing is free. But that's just the musical theatre way of looking into it. Makes sense.
hey there beautiful! haven't had a chance to comment lately, life has been "the amazing race" at our house too :)
wanted to tell you about a site that jo and i LOVE it's called the15dollarstore.com and EVERYTHING on it is only 15 dollars! thay have names on their like my michelle etc....i have ordered from them, and it's good stuff, the only thing is that it's non-returnable so you need to be sure that you get the sizing right....but they have some really pretty floral dresses that would look lovely on you, and for 15 bucks you can't lose :) i hope that you can find something there! congrats on the weight loss, i need to get my butt into the gym again...my poor muscles are screaming for it! take care! vincy
yep, check out that store. ; ) we're SOOOOOOOO hooked. ; ) can't believe this trip you've been talking about for a long time is finally here.. you must be so excited. 3 weeks will fly!