Monday, March 06, 2006

Finally! -

At last, our wedding pictures are back up and running! If you remember, my host just up and disappeared one morning, and now, over a month and a half later, they're back, but on a different server..which meant I had to upload all my files and pictures all over again. Some pictures aren't showing up, but the kinks should be worked out within 24 hours..

So, anyway, our weekend was really nice. We drove out to Fair Oaks Mall on Friday evening, which Ryan had never been to before. It was like a walk down memory lane for me, since it's where my Mom used to take us when my brother and I were really little. Back when I couldn't pronounce "Fair Oaks," and instead called it, "Smacks Small." Yeah, I have no good explanations for that one. :)

We bought a few things.. two shirts for Ryan, and a pair of $12 sandals for me. :) We had a really, really fun time. I can't even remember the last time we went to the mall together... probably before the wedding, to take a look at tuxes? Yep, it has been a while.

While Ryan worked early Saturday morning, I got to work cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, doing laundry, organizing, etc etc etc. We checked out my brother's new condo, we went to the gym together, we watched a couple movies, and we took a 3 hour nap. (oops!) All the makings of a really nice, really relaxing yet productive weekend. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend, and I hope it's a really good day for you all!


9:08 AM

Comments:
I'm glad you had a great weekend! Sounds nice and relaxing!

Thanks for your words on my site. I too hope things stay better. About the pug meet up there were probably around 20 pugs there throughout the thing. Tai had a blast wondering around and doing her own thing.

Have a great day!
 
Smacks small...
hmmmm there must be a good reason.
Three hour naps are really good...love em.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers