Tuesday, March 21, 2006

E-x-c-i-t-e-d!!! -

In just 4, short days, we will be HERE!

Yes, it's all I can think about.

...That, and the 3,567,986 things left to do before we leave.

...Then the 4,598,457 different things we can do while we're there.

Have a great day!


10:01 AM

Comments:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i want vacation!!!!!!!!!!
 
YAY FOR YOU!!!


BOO for me!!

I need a vacation...seriously I do!! :o(
 
s long as there's not snow saturday, im ok with anything. In fact, i'd like it to be 60 degrees saturday. It was supposed to be 50 adn now everytime i check the weather it gets colder! We can't party in cold weather!!!
 
Thanks for the stalking!
Saturday is Frank's 25th birthday party. Its an all day-all night affair. It's also to celebrate the opening of the hockey basement. His actual birthday is wednesday, though.
 
I'm coming with you... is that a problem? ;) hehehehe

LOVE YA! :)
 
i want to come too. ; ) i'm a tad bit jealous.. ok.. i'm really jealous. those pix look FANTASTIC.
you so deserve it! have a blast! ; )
 
That is awesome have a fun time we will be praying for your saftey.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers