Monday, March 13, 2006

Contented -

The weekend was fabulous. I made almond-crusted chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans for our 3 month anniversary dinner on Friday night, then we went to the theater for the opening of Failure to Launch. Pretty funny movie, despite the mostly bad reviews, but hello, Terry Bradshaw! Definitely didn't need to see that! Ewww.

Us before we left for the movie :)

Ryan didn't have to work on Saturday, so we finally went to the bank and had my account switched to a joint account, ordered new "Mr & Mrs" checks, and all that good stuff. :) It'll be nice not having two accounts to keep track of anymore.

After the bank, we went to the outlets, which is an outdoor mall. The weather was so amazing, so we walked around, and shopped, along with the other 1,589,657 people who thought it was a nice day for the outlets, too. :)

Sunday... after church, we went over to my parents' house for some lunch. While Ryan watched the race with my Dad, I worked out on the recumbent bike upstairs. One hour, 16 miles, and 430 calories later, I was exhausted! Only 12 days left till CABO, after all :)

Us on Sunday :)

So, that was our weekend in a nutshell. It's supposed to get to over 80 degrees today!! Will definitely be having lunch outdoors today. :) Hope you all had a great weekend, and I hope that it's a great day!


8:19 AM

Comments:
Well you are just looking super fabulous! And I am super jealous! But I did lose a total of 6 lbs on my first week of dieting..So im getting somewhere! Anyways Have a great day babe!
 
Sounds like a perfect weekend! I want to get some recipes from you!

You look so pretty too!
 
I wish i could have lunch outdoors. Its way too nice out. Im actually kinda glad that im inside so that i won't miss this weather when it goes away this afternoon.
 
You guys are so tan! :) Looks like you've already been to Cabo! :) hehe

Enjoy the fabulous weather, buddy!!! See ya Wednesday!! :)

(I spy your mommy in that picture! :-D tell her I said HI!)

LOVE YA!!!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers