Monday, February 13, 2006

Winter At Last -

They called for it, and it came. Thirteen inches of snow fell between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning! We were so excited--like little kids on Christmas morning. We haven't seen snow since the wedding, and we decided to take full advantage of it. :)


We decided to make a snowman!


Here's Ryan putting the carrot nose back in.
I broke pretzels to make the eyes.

Ryan with our snowman :)
(it was really bright once the sun came out)

Me kneeling down with our snowman :)

And lastly, our apartment building in the snow.

We walked around the now-frozen lake, and took it all in till we couldn't feel our fingers or toes anymore. Then we made the rest of it into a movie-and-Olympics day. Couldn't have been any better!

Now it's back to work.. hope you all have a great day! :)



8:16 AM

Comments:
So glad you got 13 inches and we only got 5!!!!!
Cute snowman!
 
That's by far the cutest thing ever! :) I love it's little scarf! I can't remember the last time I made a snowman! :)
PS - The Olympics rock! I was too sickly to play in the snow, so I spent most of the weekend watching it, lol :)

Love you buddy!!! :)
 
Wow I want snow!! It is so pretty!!!
 
your apartment building is pretty in the snow.. lol :o) awsome snowman im glad you had a great weekend!!!
 
Happy V-Day!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers